Author Topic: I want to join in nK) clan  (Read 10208 times)

DeMoNBLaZeR

I want to join in nK) clan
« on: 4.Jun.2005, 17:43 »
Hi to all of you, I'm Mark Ryan from Philippines and I'm 17 yrs. old^_^ I always play on west and my past clan is [NamJa] = korean clan and i'm the only foreigner in our clan. [NamJa] clan is dead now coz my leader and other members of our clan join in [fOu] clan T_T So it's hard for me coz I don't have friends now :-( that's why i came here/My I want to join in ur clan coz i want to have a friends to practice me for this years WCG 2005 coz i want to be the champ in our country and last year i made it to semi finals.My PGT rank is C+ and I'm a Protoss player. I also want to join this clan coz i know that there is so many tough and good members here specially nK)oEkY...I hope that you will allow me to be part of nK clan coz i want to improve my skills and if i will be part of this clan I will be thankful and I will promise that i will practice hard and I want our clan to be the best in Europe!

Offline DeLoAdEr

• Adelsmann
    • View Profile
Re: I want to join in nK) clan
« Reply #1 on: 4.Jun.2005, 18:38 »
hi,

just be often in our channel "9k" and play with nK) members. then after some time (usually 1 month) we will decide if u can join our clan. :) i hope there wont be a language / timezone problem because all our members are from germany / austria. =)

btw: pgt c+ sounds quite good. ^^

Offline nK)Nightwish

• Ritter
  • Offizieller nK) - Pro - Obser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 4.Jun.2005, 18:40 »
Hi Mark!

Nice post.
Just be as frequently as u can in our home chan, join quakenet #9k and play with all the nice members of nK) :)

Is wish you gl & hf with your ambition to join.

"I felt the power of the mantoss. There was nothing I could do. He was Reach. I was the first one to break the eye contact."

Tasteless about Stork: I mean when this guy logs on battlenet, I would turn off my computer and hide under my bed.

Offline IbaneZ

• Spammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 4.Jun.2005, 19:00 »
gl&hf to you
Suit up!

Offline ex nK)kAni

• Stallknecht
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 4.Jun.2005, 21:13 »
hi i was in [fOu] guild too^^ u knoW Shadow[fOu] lOve[fOu] ? :) add my account nK)Kani

Offline nK)SchadE

• Honorary
  • Lanzenträger
  • »»»»»»»»»''][''h€ Ðigit@l®€b€||z<<<<<<
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 4.Jun.2005, 21:34 »
high, gL&hF with us,
but we have to move your post into the "bewerbungs" = application Forum!

DeMoNBLaZeR

« Reply #6 on: 7.Jun.2005, 14:30 »
Thank you for the support ^_^ and gl to all of you and Godbless.